Monday, January 17, 2011

What the hell happened to our shit pile?!

So apparently 1 o'clock in  the morning was, in my opinion, the best time to clean out the Ladies cage/vacuum the floor. Which is no big deal because just about everything in my room was starting to smell like, surprise surprise, rat shit.
I don't know why I let it get so bad. But I think I know what my mom always went on about when I asked if we could get a pet bunny.
"If we get a small pet you're going to have to clean the cage every week"
"Gosh, Mom, it's not that hard. I'll do it, I promise!"
Well, I was a liar. At least she wasn't hear to see it/smell it.
Last night I was listening to the Prisoner of Azkaban audio tape on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR9szt6XsRA) and I was at the part where Professor. Lupin is teaching the kids how to deal with Boggarts. And I thought to myself, as I slowly drifted into Dream Land, what a Boggart would turn into for me. For those of you (strange) people who don't have a clue what I'm talking about a Boggart is a shape shifter, that can take the shape of whatever it thinks will frighten us most. So you can see why I had to think about it.
And it occurred to me, then and now, that there are really only two things that Boggart could turn into:
1. A zombie
2. The look on my mother's face if she saw my room in its current condition

Earlier tonight Chotchy, Sam, Kate and I had a really good game of "would you rather" going.

Poor little Katie is coughing up a storm in her room and it makes my heart ache to hear it. I wish there was something I could do to make her feel better......

Tomorrow night is trivia night at the B-Taps and, despite not being invited, I'm one hundred percent going. Way to invite me, Chotchy. Oh, and guess what?! Kate and I get to roll again! Suck it, bitch.

Sometimes we have board game nights and play things like Pictionary or Cranium and these are usually the nights that we are all really tetchy with each other. No one wants to lose but I'm not going to be a door mat, OK?

Today, I observed that Sam has a List problem. And I know it hurts his feelings, soul, brain and heart to hear it but that's just the way it is. I love him for it.

Today, I observed that Chotchy is a sore loser. But it's OK, because I am too. Probably one of the biggest. No one knows it but I usually go to the bathroom to cry, not pee, whenever we're playing a board game and I'm losing.

OK, now everyone knows. You know, all I want is to be in this place where losing at stuff doesn't hurt so bad....



God, that's depressing.

On another note, I'm not a sad person. Just to clear that up.

Well, I should go to sleep. My room smells like freshly torn newspaper and rat food, my sheets are warm and soft and my mind is wishing it wasn't still working. Ed Roy would not be pleased. He would also not be pleased that I don't do my breathing exercises in the morning but who needs to know?! Waste not, want not...or something.

Goodnight, from my rat infested love den.

-Berk

Ry-Ry!

No comments:

Post a Comment