Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tips for the Undead?

I'm having a hard time falling asleep. Probably has something to do with my horrible sleeping habits and Frostwire the Giant who's been stomping around in my head all day long. Usually when he gets like this I have a hard time doing anything. Reading, eating, showering...you name it, Frostwire the Giant makes it hard.
But I can't exactly say I've done everything in my power to appease him. Usually when I get like this all I want to do is watch movies and lie in bed.....which I've now done, two days in a row. But I've had a lot of water to drink and because I don't believe in medication (other than throat lozenges) I guess I'm just going to have to sweat this one out.

I was introduced to a very special kind of game last night. It's (probably) called the Instrument Game but because it's way more fun than that makes it sound I'm going to call it The Get-Super-Stoned-and-Make-Sweet-Music Game. The point of the game is to get super stoned with a bunch of friends and make sweet music with "instruments" you find in your house.Cool, huh?

Tomorrow I go back home for the weekend and I think I really need this. My bed, my parents, my siblings, my dog, my house, my city....my best friends. It's going to be good.

Well, can't think of anything else to say so goodnight from my end of the world!

Going to listen to some dope Harry Potter audio tapes and hopefully Frostwire's gone in the morning. J.K Rowling is a fan of giants, right?

-Berk



ps: I am obviously guilty of one of those embarrassing situations where you give your story (blog, in this case) a title before actually having any idea what you're going to say. I guess you could argue I'm undead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment