Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just a regular comedian over here.....

Don't you hate it when food determines your mood for an entire day? Like, if you're at a vending machine and the thing you want gets stuck (or isn't available) and for the rest of the day you're just in this really bad mood.
Ugh, that's the worst.

I totally understand Sam's "is this healthy for me" predicament. Except the whole "is plum sauce good for me?" part. No, Sam, it's not. But fresh vegetable, protein and smiles are good for you.
You big jerk. Why'd you just stare at me like that? You a mute?
It was weird. At Metro today he just stared at me, with this smile on his face, like he knew I was there but he didn't want to say anything because I had broccoli stuck in my teeth or something.
Ugh, that's the worst.
And yes, I mean having shit stuck in your teeth and when your room mate creepily ignores you in a public setting.

You know who gets seriously affected by food? Drake.








Which is really weird, if you think about it, because this means he really wants to have sex with a tuna?!
Ugh, that's just gross.

 Frostwire's back, even though I could've sworn he'd taken some time off. So to scare him off I'm going to do the one thing he can't stand: sleep! That's right, Frosty, whatcha gonna do now?


Wish me luck!
-Berk



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the creepy smiling, I was actually pretty happy to see you but very displeased with the dumbass I was dealing with at the time.

    ReplyDelete