Monday, May 2, 2011

Mixed Emotions

I have a lot of mixed emotions going on right now. On one hand I'm really upset about Chotchy leaving but on the other hand we get Aubrey back in about a month! On one hand I'm happy it's summer time and I can spend the next four months just loving life but on the other hand that means we're not all together at 353 anymore and that blows. And on the last hand I'm happy for Kate that she's dating Paul Walker now but on the other hand I couldn't be any more jealous!!!

On Saturday night we (being me, Kate and Sam) got all dressed up and went out for dinner and a movie. The dinner was at Turtle Jack's which I didn't have very high hopes for and the movie was Fast Five.....which I also didn't have very high hopes for.

Well I did and I didn't. Again with the mixed emotions. It's just that Hollywood movies with the Rock and Vin Diesel aren't exactly top quality until, of course, you realize that...well...Vin Diesel is hot, so is Paul Walker, and nothing is sexier than dudes driving around in fast cars blowing shit up.

Gets me blood pumping, that's all I'm gonna say.

In fact I loved the movie so much I'd consider buying it. As soon as it's released Fast Five and Due Date will be up there as my current number 1 movie under the "Hollywood Blockbuster"category. I can't help it and I'm sorry if I disappoint anyone with this announcement but as GIGANTIC as Vin Diesel is he's got something....


Oh and that "can't-pronounce-his-r's" lisp is too cute!!

Well, I'm home now and happy to know I'll be eating properly every day now for the next four months but sad that the sweet rhythm of my life at 353 is on hold until September. I have plans to go back when Aubrey is there because it's been so long and because Sam's all by himself (poor guy).

It's really nice though because all my non-Guelph friends are in Toronto too and that means we can make plans to hang out...every day.

And watch Audrina the new reality television show.

Another guilty pleasure. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment