Saturday, April 23, 2011

Appyhay Astereay!

Blogs with a purpose are always the ones that get real attention...like world-wide, people living in a different time zone kind of attention.

Blogs that are for baking or clothing or video games are the ones that people visit on a daily basis.

But blogs like this one or Sam's are really just for our own entertainment.

Not that there's a damn thing wrong with that.

Anyway...all of that has absolutely nothing to do with what I really wanted to blog about.

The truth is: I feel bad. Because Sam's in the house all by himself this weekend. It's Easter so we all sort of shipped off home while he's "on-call" for Mega Marble (aka Marble Slab...long story) and stuck in Guelph. So, I wanted to do something nice for him and this is what I came up with:

Ok, so I can't take credit for this. But I hope that you (Sam) got some enjoyment, anyway!

Miss you (and all my 353 Bobs) a lot.

Papa Oloff, keep an eye on the girls, OK?



This is what I was originally gonna post.

No comments:

Post a Comment