Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm pleased

I'm a pretty good sport. I let Sam beat me up on the front lawn this afternoon....right after Brad and Kate had a death match of their own. Hmmm. And I did just fight with Sam in a rather awesome attempt to put lipstick on his face...during which he might have threatened to cut somebody with a huge kitchen knife. I guess that's what he gets for wandering into the kitchen and asking what everybody's talking about. 

Seriously. I couldn't make this shit up.

Well actually I could as I'm a pretty imaginative and inventive dudette.

But still.

Sam thinks everyone's jealous cause he won his very first Settlers of Catan game ever.




You see, we pretty much moved the entire living room to our little nook outside and just hung out in the beautiful weather all afternoon/evening. It was pretty awesome.

Actually today in general was pretty awesomesauce. Although, I think Sam's a bit apprehensive as things lately have been going about as well as they ever go for him and he's waiting for the other ball to drop. But I'm definitely enjoying stuff today.

It's just nice.

Speaking of which,





That's me. I want Sam to get a bike!


BiRdie!

2 comments: