Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Boycott on Flower shops!

I while back I had this half baked theory on the upcoming zombie take over. I wrote it all out in my phone, pretty confident that was I was saying made sense until....well, now.

Directly quoted from my very own finger tips:

"Funeral homes buy out all sorts of stores (like flower shops)........"

That's it.

What the hell was I trying to say??

How are funeral homes, flowers and zombies even remotely connected?

Funerals and dead people, I understand but flowers and zombies.....??

So....I guess what I'm going to do now is piece together what I was trying to say with the information I have.

Here it is:
If funeral homes buy out flower shops then they hire dead people to be florists and then, eventually, once a lot of people have been bitten by these zombies...we'll have an outbreak and the world will cease to exist.

That is if it were possible to hire dead people to sell flowers. Oh, and if it were possible to convince people to come into your flower shop when the clerk just happens to look like this:


I don't normally judge stores by who's on cash but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable ordering a dozen roses from a guy who's too busy smelling my brain, to help me out. It's like, dude, my eyes are down here!

But who am I to say that the Zombie Apocalypse won't originate out of flower shops? People buy flowers. Zombies like people......

I like to live though so if you don't mind, Mom and Bubbie and anyone else I may consider buying flowers for, I'm gonna have to skip over the whole bouquet for you thing on Mother's Day. How about chocolate instead? Or a rifle?

And to all you dudes out there who've cheated on their girlfriends: "I'm sorry you're a zombie now but.....I'm gonna have to kill you!"

Brap! Brap! Double Tap!

1 comment:

  1. This makes perfect sense! I'll never buy flowers again!.

    ..however I might be selling some.

    ReplyDelete