Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ugh

I almost died today. Some guy on a little red scooter came barreling down the sidewalk and was inches away from splattering me all over the ground. He gave a little warning honk but a little too late and then had the nerve to shake his head in disbelief, like "Wow, girl, how stupid can you be to almost get hit by me?"

Well, dumbie, I'm not the one cruisin' around Guelph on a bloody 400 horse power scooter. I'm not the one who accelerated down that ramp. I'm not the one protected by a helmet and a couple hundred pounds of steel. So next time you look at me like getting run over on the sidewalk is MY fault, think again.

Watch yourself!

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself!

I mean, really....

           If you wanna race, go ask this guy where to sign up, OK?

1 comment:

  1. I know that guy! He lives down the street. Wait until the weather gets nicer and he cruises up and down without his shirt playing chicken with cars. I spent all last summer hoping he'd get smeared on the street in front of the house so I could look at the stain everyday and laugh.

    ReplyDelete