Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome home, self!

So, I got billed today, by OSAP, for 23,000 some-odd dollars accompanied by a $65 cheque from the Government of Ontario. Because this province is just so kind to us really, really poor students.

In fact, Ontario's "motto" is Ut incepit Fidelis sic permanet, Latin for Loyal she began, loyal she remains. Yeah, I only remain loyal because I have no other choice, dumbass. I'm pretty sure people go to jail for robbing banks in this country so what else am I supposed to do but take your money now and owe it back to you later, with massive interest?

Also, Toronto doesn't exactly take good care of its homeless so begging on the street corner is out too, I guess.

You know, I act all indifferent and cool like "What? I owe half a bajillion Imperial Credit to Jabba the Hut? Am I worried? No way, it's totally fine...." but on the inside I'm actually all like "Shit man, I gotta go find myself some sweet Jedi friends (and maybe a princess) so this debt can be erased through a series of galaxy changing awesomeness!"


And Jay says I lose 1000 points. If anything, he loses 1000 points for having no faith in me.

I'm back home for the night and then Quebec City tomorrow. Oh reading week, you're so awesome.

Well, that's all for me. Time to go eat some delicious, if not slightly over cooked, pizza, watched How I Met Your Mother and chill with my dog.


Take care of my ladies, boys!

xoxo! See y'all on the other side of reading week!

-Berk



No comments:

Post a Comment