Friday, February 25, 2011

It's OK if you don't read this....

I don't know what to write about.
I'm fiercely cold but that really gives me no material to work with.
I spent the afternoon today shopping, laughing and all around being awesome with my bestie but we live on a "you had to be there" basis so nothing doin' there either.
I just commented on a bunch of pictures my brother posted of our Québec City reading week trip so that was great.
But honestly, beyond that there's not much to say.


I'm heading back to school-land on Monday morning only to return (if all goes well) Tuesday afternoon so I can go see South Pacific! (a musical) with my mom. I think I'll probably just stay in Toronto for the rest of the week/weekend because there's not much point in going back. And my mom doesn't seem to mind the idea of me skipping class...she kind of suggested it herself.


That's my plan, anyway. If all goes well.


I wish there was more to say. Sam's blog is far more interesting, let me just tell you. I wish I had the guts to be so honest. Kudos, man.


Well, I guess that's it. What a waste of time.


Sorry.



1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks birdie, I think my blog is more interesting too.

    But I still want reading week stories dammit

    ReplyDelete