Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In my imagination, I'm Indiana Jones' daughter.

I've been known to overreact to things. I have a self-proclaimed "hot temper". I'd be the first to admit that I'll bite your face off (with words) if you get on my wrong side. But mostly these reactions are justified.

Sometimes they're not.

Like today at the microwave in the UC when a girl asked the simple question "Is glass OK in the microwave?" and I almost lost it.

I'm volatile right now. Like a volcano that's just about to erupt. Like the grumblings of the earth's crust minutes before a class 8 earthquake. Like a hurricane building up speed over the ocean.

Remember that cute little, warm and fuzzy bear wearing a red hat I was talking about yesterday? Now he's more like a really pissed off Grizzly Bear with a porcupine needle in his paw.

OK, I'm not that bad. I just don't understand why people ask stupid questions. I think that's it. Don't ask me stupid questions (or ask them within a 50 metre radius, for that matter) and the bear will continue to....purr(?)

On another note: my travel plans keep changing. Not that they were ever concrete but if I had a penny for every time I said I was going to Rwanda or Spain I'd be one rich lady.



If I was Indy
this would be my map.



I had epic plans to spend the time between class and swimming working on the second half of my 1000-ish word essay but I forgot to email the first half to myself so now I'm in the library blogging. I thought about sending it to myself so that's, like, half the work....right?

I would like some credit, however, for actually getting up this morning, eating breakfast, receving an important phone call, making it to school on time and successfully writing a quiz all before noon.

Gotta go swim now.

Tschuss.

-Berky




No comments:

Post a Comment