Friday, February 11, 2011

Sociopaths....everywhere!

If there is one thing in this world that I cannot stand it's people who unload their problems onto strangers. Friends are one thing but complete strangers...it's not fair.

This may sound heartless but I don't care about your problems, especially when I didn't catch your name because the music at the bar we're in is too loud. It's just illogical to sit down with someone you've never met, or stand in the middle of the dance floor for that matter, and tell them your really troubling life story.

If you feel like "we connect on some other level" then get my phone number, take me out, become my friend and then tell me how you have murderous tendencies. At least then I have the outlet (like contact with friends and family) to get you help. But at 2:30 in the morning the most I can do is hope you don't get all murderous on me.

I like to help people, so don't think that I'm some self-absorbed person. If you're someone who I know and trust and feel something for then I will put aside what I'm doing to be there for you. But if you ruin my night out with friends because you "trust" me (the complete stranger that I am) I will feel nothing but irritation.

I know it sounds worse than it is. As a general rule, I like people. I'm just tired of drama because there's so much out there to love and believe in.

But last night was fun.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a first time visitor but I think I will come back. Also I read this in your voice

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, "vexon", maybe you DO know my voice....
    I sleuthed out your true identity. Much less creeped out than I was...

    ReplyDelete