Friday, March 4, 2011

There's a glimmer of hope in the form of a BFF

I'm pretty worked up right now because something I didn't expect to really happen is finally making its way into my life. And it's one of the hardest thing I've dealt with in a long time.
Oh, and not to mention I'm really confused about something that is just so indescribably complicated that I can't even make sense of it never mind share it with anyone.
I can just blog vaguely about it. Which I plan to. In very little detail. Giving absolutely no indication whatsoever of what I could be referring to.

I can at least say that I channeled this intense energy into the beginnings of a story and that I'm feeling really productive, if not slightly emotionally drained, 3:55 am-style.

Every once in a while I get overwhelmed by a desire to write and it shouldn't matter what I'm doing or what time it is because if I feel inspired, I feel inspired.

Probably adding to all the other things I'm feeling right now is how unbelievably hungry I am. Lack of real nourishment since Wednesday afternoon is unhealthy. And yet, I'm doing nothing about it.

All I can say is, while this week hasn't been bad it certainly hasn't been good. It's been confusing and tiring and I'm so happy that Nadia is coming to visit for the weekend. I need her.

Goodnight, blog-o-sphere. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment