Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Luck of the Irish!!!

So, I'm in love.

Legitimately, wholeheartedly and with all the power I can muster!

I saw him today for the first time in months. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach dropped to the floor. I think I may have started to blush. My pulse raced and I saw my future flash before my eyes.


Like Shakespeare would say "All's Well that Ends Well"

God, I can't stop thinking about him.

It's kind of platonic love, though. Like he's only sexy because he's just such an amazing person but not in a way that turns me on. I want to just spend my life in his presence. That would be enough. I could even get married and have kids with another guy so long as he's going to be around.

He won't be though so I'll just have to accept that.

But his name is Stephen Crawford and I want him to follow me!




By the way, this is how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment