Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And she's back!!!

Hi.

It's been a while.

Sorry.

Well, surprisingly not much has happened since the last official "here's what's going on in my life" blog.

I suppose I've come to terms with the inevitable but that don't make it any easier knowing that in a few short weeks he'll be gone.

Yes, Chotchy is leaving. And it makes me sick to my stomach.

But on the bright side, as far as I can tell, Aubs is coming back to live with us and Meg is staying! So I guess, like they say, every cloud has a silver lining?

I'm still going to miss Chotch a lot. A lot. Ugh!

But I made a pledge with Kate and Rancho-Relaxo that we'd make the best of the next few weeks and I'm trying my hardest to stick to it!

Having the worst cough in the history of coughs doesn't make it very easy though, lemme just tell you! I've actually bruised my ribs coughing. Who does that? My abdomen muscles hurt. What is that? If it didn't, you know, suck so much to cough I'd say it's helping me get that 6-pack I've always wanted.....





HAHHAHHAHAHAHA. Oh god. I've never wanted a 6-pack. I'd be happy with a 2-pack but even that's asking a lot. I couldn't even get in ONE swim a week this semester. Even with Manu as motivation.

Oh well. I blame it all on the weather. I'm cold-blooded. I've decided. I bet I could get some sort of test done to prove just how cold-blooded I am. Honestly, nothing makes me happier than warmth. And I came up with a theory....



Cold on Cold is Bad but the opposite is Rad!

Cold is the enemy when you are cold but warm is your best friend. Like cold water when you're washing your hands is torture when it's September through 'til March. But warm water is a gift.
And warm is the enemy when you are warm but cold is, obviously, your best friend. Like a hot shower in the middle of the summer is gross but cold (or luke-warm) water is, truly, a gift.

And I'm always cold. And the water I wash my hands in is always cold. And the walls beside my....."bed" (I use the term loosely) are always cold. And therefore my sheets are always cold.
But if I lived in, say....anywhere, really, that has a daily and nightly temperature of anything between 15 and 30...I'd be happy. And not sick.

And able to fulfill that pledge I was talking about.

I'm still having fun. It's just not as.......let's say.......induced....as I'm used to. Actually have not taken my "vitamins" in a long time (stupid, stupid cough) and the last time I drank was St. Paddy's day when I had a fever and no real inclination to party.

I had fun though. Oh, don't get me wrong. St. Paddy's day this year was not as big a bust as last year's....maybe because I just wasn't looking forward to it at all I didn't build it up and then wasn't let down when it turned out to be an OK to Shitty Night?

Although I'm learning things about myself through drinking. Odd, I know. And no, I'm not an alcoholic. I'm just a selfish friend. And no, not in the "I don't want to share, you suck" kind of way. In the "I just want you, my best friends/flat mates, all to myself!" kind of way. I just don't want to share anymore.

See these people?

.........

OK. I was going to photo-shop a picture of the people I want ALL TO MYSELF but it's 3 am, I'm lazy and tired and I figure "who really cares?". The only people who're going to read this, anyway, are Sam, Nadia and possibly Manu. And then if other people read it I might offend them because they're not included in the picture and then I'd have some explaining to do and things would just get weird for everyone.

I think you get it though.

I love my people and I don't want to share. That's that.

And that is that for this post. I hope you enjoyed.

PS: To all the random people who, like, stumbled upon my blog or some shit like that.....Hey, it's nice to meet you!

1 comment: