Monday, March 28, 2011

4 8 15 16 23 42

So I've been sick for about 2 weeks;I had a fever today and a horrible headache; got a prescription from my doctor for an antibiotic I have to take twice a day for the next ten and slipped on some ice and scraped my knee.

Tell me, please, has the bad luck run out yet?

Because I'm getting a little tired of feeling this way.

Don't get me wrong....that Thursday over-night til Friday morning hospital stay was just how I wanted to spend my time. Please note I'm being sarcastic.

Something awesome just happened though. Well, I thought it happened but I may have gotten excited prematurely. The thing is, I thought the space button on my keyboard had started to function normally again.

It'll be nice when thing like that don't excite me. I need some excitement.


Badly.


I'm going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment