Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän

I've decided I'm not going to buy a lottery ticket. The day a Guelph Townie wins something in Tim Hortons' Roll Up the Rim to Win contest is the day I crawl into bed (or in my case, the couch) with head phones on, two or three episodes of Lost loading and a cup of steaming hot sympathy clutched between my hands.

The stream of bad luck seems to just keep on giving.

But you know what's great? Everyone in the movie Alexander having an Irish accent. Nothing says authentic movie about the Greeks like one with horrible Irish accents.


Thank you Oliver Stone for turning this day around. It may be a bad movie, it may have Colin Farrel in it but I feel a lot happier just knowing that something like this exists.

I'm done blogging now. I'm very tired......if I wasn't slamming down on the space bar so hard this entire blog would be one big word.

Kinda like German.

"Some German words are so long that they have a perspective."

No comments:

Post a Comment