Saturday, December 11, 2010

Put me in the basket, please!

Media reunion was fabulous. The four of us (Gabby, Sarah Dee, Bedersk and myself minus St. Mary) got together for a wonderful night of drinks and fun! I have a blast with these girls! Hilarious things happen that unfortunately no one could ever understand! I shit everywhere.
We laugh a lot when we're together and that's such an important thing!
We hit up basically every spot we could downtown. Frank's, McCabes, The Loft, the Middle Place, Van Gogh's, Vinyl, B-Taps and the drunk bus (just the four of us, causing a scene) and we had fun at each place! Globe trotters, what up!
I'm feeling a little anxious and nervous lately and I think I know exactly what's causing it. I'm not going to say but those of you who are in the know...know. It's just something I have to do. I'm chicken shit though so it'll take a while.
So, Jay's here. And I wish he'd leave. No! No! I don't mean it. I like having him around. Except when he and Sam get to calling each other asshole and fucker all day long. Which is always. So, man, maybe I do want him to leave?
I HAVE LADIES! I know that sounds weird but I do! Three, cute little, rat-ladies! I've been wanting to get a pet for a while now and on Monday I decided to detour (on my way home from campus) to the pet store...when I saw how CUTE the rats were I called Chotchy and asked if he was able to pick me up because I was thinking about buying some rats. I decided to wait until after the holidays though and went home. When I got home, Chotchy asked me about 5 times if I'd gotten my rats yet. I said no. It hurt to say no but I did. The next day, Chotchy asked me again about 5 times if I'd gotten my rats yet. Kate was sitting right there, I looked her in the eyes and shouted "NOT YET! But, we should probably go now, shouldn't we?" So we got a cab, took Jay and Sam with us, bought three delicious little ladies, brought them home and I'm in love. I can't believe how much joy they bring to me!
If you're wondering...they're names are: Lady Linus, Duchess of Chesmo and Madam Milo! Aren't those the most unbelievable names!?
They're sleeping right now but I want to wake them up and give them all big, mama-rat (?) kisses!
I should go to bed...I'm exhausted but all anxiousy. Fuck.
Goodnight....good morning?
Toi-toi!
Peace and Love
-Berky

No comments:

Post a Comment