Friday, December 3, 2010

Any requests?

Last night was fantastic. Going out with my room mates usually is though. I can't believe I live with these people. I could blog every day, every minute even for the rest of my life about how much I like these guys.
We went to Vinyl which is one of the only "popular" bars I've never been to before. I tried getting in once in first year using a fake ID but the bouncer looked at me like I was crazy. Then we tried Albion, for gay night, and got in. Curious.
Dancing is always the best time ever. I don't know why I didn't like it before. Ombrey has a good point: no one can really dance so why not just do it anyway!
Manu finally made a non-library related appearance and we had such a blast! That guy can bust a move. He told Kate that Michael Jackson was his cousin and when she asked him to prove it...MAN, did he prove it.
I love that with my room mates we can ride the drunk bus home and be as loud and obnoxious as possible. It's never been that way for me before....with Kate, yes, but a group of friends...no. Until now. I can belt out "The Circle of Life" (including the Swahili part at the beginning) at the top of my lungs and I can guarantee everyone will join in. Even Sam. Despite what he says about Slipknot being better music than mine...he loves Disney.
I think that with the singing skills the gang and I have we really should start a band. Our performances of Don't Stop Believing and Bohemian Rhapsody were real winners! We bowed and everything at the end, to the empty bar and a few bouncers. One even took a picture of us! Feeling so famous right now.
Outside Jimmy Jazz Kate and I got into a thing with the bouncer. He told us the doors were closed to the bar when they were obviously open. Kate called him on it and he told her to stop being "smart". How can she stop being smart when she's obviously so much smarter than him?! Come on.
Cigars are fantastic. There's nothing else to say about it.
Last night I smoked so much free weed. Once right off the bus. Again INSIDE Vinyl...that shit was dope. I wanted to eat the air, absorb it into my skin and then the bouncer from Van Gogh's handed me a fattie on the bus. He said it was the power of green that possesed him to do it. No complaints here.
A certain someone got right fucked up. She's finally learned to master the Iron Maiden!
I did my audition for Love and Anger today. It went. I won't know until Monday so I'm just going to forget about it. I'm glad I did it though. Haven't auditioned for anything since high school.
I'm going back to Toronto. It's Chanukah so I'm going to light candles. I miss my family.
Peace and Love.
-Boner

No comments:

Post a Comment