Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear University of Guelph....you listened.

Today I asked the University of Guelph if they would consider handing out marks on a day other than Christmas. Mixing the wonderful joys of family, love and tradition with the stress of whether or not you passed all your courses is extremely confusing so you can see why I took it upon myself to write them a letter (uh, more like Facebook status). Apparently, they got it, read it and listened.
Because grades are posted (December 23rd) and that officially marks the end of Semester 1 (see what I did there?)

I passed everything. Move over Jesus, this is a true Christmas miracle!
Altogether, I'm just really glad to say this semester is over. As much as I loved Tech I sprouted a few too many white hairs and my patience/sanity was tested a bit too reminiscent of last year. I liked design class too, like Dudley Dursley liked being on a diet. And Dr. Paul's class was always too much for me to handle.
I mean he looks like this...
but scarier...


You know those mid-night food cravings that just occupy your brain no matter what you do?? I just got one...for an toasted everything bagel with plain cream cheese from Timmies. Oh. My. God. It really hit the spot. It really always does. 

I'm having blogger's block...I wanted to write about marks (because aside from Timmies that's all I've been thinking about for the past few days) but let's be honest here, there's really not a whole lot interesting about marks. I passed and that's that.

Anyway,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my lovely followers and their followers and those people's followers. Spread the joy of the season to everyone you know!
And please remember...
Peace and Love
-Bonergeist








PSYCH. I'm not Bonergeist.



No comments:

Post a Comment