Thursday, July 21, 2011

My life be like.....

There were quite a few ninjas on the beach today. They must have been having a sort of convention or something but it really was a nice send off! Good-bye Huntington Beach, good-bye ninjas-galore! Although, some of them were not that nice, if I took their comments the right way. Anyway, this won't make sense to anyone but a select few and that's PERFECTLY alright with me.

I'm feeling a little weird right now, like I'm still being tossed about in the waves. I spent a good two or three hours boogie boarding and "swimming" for the last time today and sitting here right...I meaning writing....this entry is an extremely strange experience. I'm going to miss this....I'm not sure what: feeling of being in a moving bowl of jelly? That sounds great.

I think my brain might be a little rattled because this...the computer screen....feels about a hundred miles away. That's what you get for taking in the most of the ocean.....my-my, the disconnect between my brain and the keyboard is astonishing.

I'm about to go have some Olive Garden so I'll keep writing when I'm back....maybe then I won't feel so loopy.

And so we enter another Space Time Continuum!

W-W-W-WELCOME, BACK! Olive Garden was great and the unsettled sensation has spirited away! Now to tell you a little bit more about my adventures here at the beach...

My dad and I rented a car for transportation purposes or should I say he rented a car and has been driving all over town with me in the passenger seat and it's been awesome. Lem's been good to us (Lem being the name of the car, obviously) so it'll feel weird without him (and my dad, hahahhaha)! It would be nice to stay longer but it's been relatively "cloudy" weather the last two days and I can honestly say I'm happy about that. Better to leave during bad weather than to leave during fabulous weather, AM I RIGHT?

So the father figure's pretty upset about me leaving and while it so totally doesn't rock, duuuude, that I have to go I try and stay more or less positive. In fact, just so you get an idea of my philosophy, this is what our conversation sounded like:

Father Figure: I wish that you didn't have to leave. I wish none of this had happened.
Daughter Unit: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Father, besides the will of evil. I was meant to come to California. In which case, I was also meant to leave it. And that is an encouraging thought.

No big deal.

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go. 7 am flight, 3 am pick up....HERE WE COME!






No comments:

Post a Comment