Sunday, November 14, 2010

You have hereby been released of all Charlie-work.....*clonk*

So, this is blogging? I'm pretty excited actually....I almost pooped my pants when I realized that I could make a blog and blabber on and on for however long I want about whatever the hell I want. My room  mate blogs all the time. Best idea ever.
A few nights ago I got really frustrated with theatre and then got thuper-duper slammered and made an ass of myself. That's the only way to deal with plexi-glass...you just drink until you vomit all over your professor. Just saying!
On Thursday, I woke up so early for a class I didn't even need to go to. Then I went to the library and needed to print something but obviously people have the hardest time following rules and the 2 minute max printer-computers were being used by dumbies for, like, 10 minutes. I hate that. And I was so tired. But I'm totally over it now.
I'm always at the theatre because it's basically my life. But hanging out in the void doing nothing is a spectacular way of spending my Friday night. After the way I spent my Thursday night there is no way I have strength in my brain to do anything else but hang out with theatre people.
I want Nick to stop doing his job and come gossip about Thursday with me. There is so much I want to go over.
Best thing happened to me though. I fell asleep with my bra on and three loonies stuffed in there (????) and woke up to three loonie shaped bruises on my boob. Is that not the greatest thing you've ever heard? I want everyone to know! Tell your friends!
Also, yesterday some guy on the bus was talking to some girl he'd obviously just met and was trying to compliment her....by saying she looks like Duckie from The Land Before Time. Because a girl always wants to hear she reminds people of a dinosaur! I mean, Ducki's cute but oh no no no..you just don't do that!
Today was the final dress rehearsal for Hamlet. Tomorrow Kubes and I run the front of house and I swear we're going to do the best job ever.
How come people have to be so bloody incompetent? I lost it today because she-who-shall-remain-nameless made me soo mad! One of the jobs us Front of Housers has to do is vacuum the theatre so she-who-shall-etc volunteered herself to do the job. Except that no matter how many times I told her EXACTLY where the good vacuum was she didn't actually do anything about it until AFTER the show! And even then she had to ask about three different people where the vacuum was....I mean....first of all why is she so dumb? She never does anything! For every 2 steps I painted yesterday she got through half of one (if that). I can't even wait until I don't have to deal with her bull shit anymore!
But my new founded best friendship with Nick is making life so wonderful. And Kubes. Obviously Kubes. We're like thithterth (sisters)! But Nick is my go-to for talk times. He's got so much on me it's not even funny! I'm so excited to take Contemporary Cinema with him, Lo, Kubes and a bunch of other amazing people.
I'm gonna watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia now because that's the best show that's ever been made.
If anyone has never watched Sunny you're missing out. Kubes introduced me...because she's the best ever! Watch it! It's horribly offensive but unbelievably amazing. Charlie is the best character on TV. "Charlie Kelly here, local business owner and cat enthusiast!" Omg, sooo funny!
I have the best times with Kubes when we're at the theatre. Nothing makes the longest days in existence go by super quickly except her. She's suh cool! hahaha! And she gets extra pickles from Harvey's just for me. She's wicked!
OK, what's up with BBM? I mean...I'm not actually seriously asking that question because I'm the biggest crackberryhead ever but it does do some pretty silly things! Like yesterday Kubes told me she'd be late for our final dress rehearsal because of choir and I typed "I'm going to cancel your rehearsal" but somehow the sentence got highlighted and when I went to send the message it spell checked the whole thing into "NOISEMAKERS" Whatt?! Like, that isn't even logical! I laughed all over everything!
Now, to please Nad, I'm actually going to  post this. Hurray! I love blogs.
Peace and Love
-Berky

No comments:

Post a Comment