Sunday, November 21, 2010

The things that happen when....

So, last night was the last run of Hamlet. My mama came up to see me (and the play, which she absolutely hated!) and she brought me so much delicious food! This stew called Lecho (which is Hungarian) made up of tomato paste soup and green/red peppers, onion, vegetarian hot dogs and smoked tofu! This sweet potato and coconut milk soup which she says is the best soup she's ever made/tasted! A loaf of her home-made, no knead bread which is absolutely fantastic! And some yummy sweets like Turkish delight, chocolate and coconut puffs! It was nice to see her after my week from hell. We got to have a really nice dinner together (a fantastic avocado, roasted red pepper and brie sandwich) and talk about the things that are going on in my life.
I think the "break up bug" is infecting my family but that's all I'm going to say about that!
It was the cast party last night, which turned out to be a pretty sweet night!
We had to strike the set (tear it down, clean up the theatre, stuff like that) before we could leave so it wasn't until 1:30 in the morning that we got to the party. Although, not going to lie...Kubes, Steve and I did take shots during strike just to get a nice buzz going so when we got to the house (which was EMPTY for like 5 minutes, except for us) we were already getting pretty loose!
Speaking of loose.....a certain actor sure let himself go! He was ridiculously drunk (like obliterated, like I wanted to be) and was grinding up on just about every girl/guy in the room. At one point he was dancing with another actor and actually had his hands cupping the other guys balls. He also joined in on a dance train (with me on the end, victim to his shenanigans) and when Kubes (who wants his mit) got really (jokingly) pissed at me I shimmied out of the way and he proceeded to make out with her neck! I could hardly breathe I was laughing so hard!
Honestly, his shit didn't stop there. He later came up to me on the dance floor and after throwing me around like a rag doll for a while he pushed me onto a couch and gave me a lap dance! More like a lap-grinding-his-body-all-over-mine dance actually! My body didn't feel like mine when he was done with me...I'm not going to lie, though, some of his drunken dance moves were pretty smooth.
Apparently though, despite how drunk he was, he wouldn't leave and no one could convince him to! I was talking to his friend who said she couldn't get him to listen because all he wanted to do was hook up with this guy named Ryan who left the party with some guy named Marc anyway!
The shit that goes down when a bunch of theatre kids who've been working together (sober) for 3 months get a little alcohol in their system...
Also, Gabby and Will are too cute for life!
But Swan's night was shitty. The girl he has a thing for has a tendency to either barf or cry all over him whenever he's trying to make any significant moves on her...tough luck, eh? All he did last night was try and dance with her but despite all that she wound up making out with some OTHER dude. And that really pissed him off. So much, in fact, that he was practically grinding his teeth and steaming out of the ears! We were standing on the steps together and I told him he could punch me on my open palms (why? I don't know. Maybe I thought I was made of steel?) and then, to my bloody surprise, he actually did it! It hurt horribly! I'm actually really surprised my hand was bruised this morning....
Poor guy though...he was pissed!
And poor S.Dee...so drunk, so lost, so confused! The girl didn't even know where she was or who she was with! I kept putting her down to sleep (like she's a baby?! haha) and the next thing I knew she'd be right back with me, trying to dance. Funny shit! She started to feel better after laughing hysterically about things I cannot define!
All night all I wanted to listen to was Low by Flo Rider but the guy controlling the iPod didn't have it until at one magical moment, right when my hand was throbbing and all my friends had left me, it came on! Then, to my horror, after screaming so much in excitement, it went away. And two songs were played before it actually played and then I danced like a big weirdo for the entertainment of all!
Altogether, not so shabby an evening! I would like to do that all the time, though!
Now I'm going to watch Star Trek with Katie-J and eat salad, read Nick's one-act and mess around until I'm tired.
I slept until 3:30 pm...so I'm pretty full of energy right now!
Peace and Love
-Berky

No comments:

Post a Comment