Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lack luster so I apologize....

Hi there blogosphere! It's been awhile and I owe it all to the lack of entertaining things I've experienced/feel the need to say.

So instead of doing the usual movie thing, which burned out because even the bad previews I watched on imdb.com were too bad to review, I'm going to say hi, how are ya and then move on to the sweet game of solitaire waiting for me.


So....HI, HOW ARE YA?

Good...good, that's good. Me? Yeah, I've been good. Working for my mom a bit, visiting room mates, making travel plans for August (OUT WEST, baby!!), planting a little here and there, watching myself become a newly liberated woman AND, this above all else, counting down the days until I go up to Paradise Bay.





Paradise Bay, you ask? MY COTTAGE! It's been a looooooooohooooooooong time since I've been and I simply cannot wait!

Anyway, I'm gonna go because the inspiration thing? Yeah, I have none.

No comments:

Post a Comment