Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bitch, get to know me

If I had a dollar for every time I was a hypocrite (in class) I would be rich.

How rich?

Rich like I'm always a hypocrite in class.

I have beef with people who go to class all the time but never pay attention. Yet, I'm so guilty of doing it.

Like here I am, in this bloody philosophy lecture, not paying attention. This is what happened last time I went to this class, this is what happens when I'm in any class that bores me (all of them except playwrighting and tech) so why do I do it? Why do I come here?

Probably because I'm expected to.

But, I've taken this shit to a whole new level. Fuck man, I'm blogging about how I'm not paying attention.

Shit.

Peace, I'm gonna go wish I was listening to Childish Gambino. Thanks Lo-Fo!

No comments:

Post a Comment